Friday 1 February 2019

Tagged Under: , , , , ,

He overwhelmed a pregnant girl, and she revolted where it got hurt

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: February 01, 2019
  • Share The Gag
  • A cheated girl on social networks has posted an ad that has attracted a lot of attention because it sells an almost new Xbox worth about 400 euros for just three pounds.

    Namely, George Jackson discovered that her boyfriend, with whom she was four years old, deceived twice - for the first time just over two years ago, and the second time she was pregnant with their first child. In addition to the precious console, they found expensive handsets and a bunch of games, and the 24-year-old wrote that she put everything on sale as soon as she found out that she was sleeping with another woman.


    She also added that she would rather donate a console to someone rather than selling it for such a low amount, but "she has to buy a new kitchen knife because old sources from his tires."

    George told the Sun Sun said the scam for her was a great betrayal: - I always imagined that if I did something bad, I would break his Xbox. However, I knew that he would be even more angry if I sold him. I wanted to humiliate him, and after I posted an ad on Facebook, I felt much better, said this young mother.

    She adds that 25-year-old Josh Medok broke her heart and was initially concerned about whether to publish such content, but she still called her sweet revenge.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment