Tuesday 10 October 2017

Tagged Under:

Her 72, to him 17: Meet the funeral of her son, married 3 weeks later!

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: October 10, 2017
  • Share The Gag
  • Love at first sight often happens like lightning from the bright skies. Almed Eagle (71) and Gary Hardwick (17), who fell in love with each other's fugitive Amanda's son, convinced that, and only 3 weeks later they were married!

    "I did not ask for a younger man, but Gary simply appeared, and I knew right away that he was the one," said the mother of four children, the British Metro said.

     She was completely broken hearted when she was widowed, and she was hit by the death of her son.

    "I stayed alone, but I knew I was looking for a related soul," said Almeda, who could not stop thinking about him after the funeral of his son, Geri. Their feelings we
    re mutual.
    "She has beautiful glittering blue eyes. When I told Liza (Almedina's snake) that she liked me, she answered that she and I liked her and that she should be down," said Geri. Shortly thereafter, they met on Lisa's daughter's birthday and immediately felt "sparks".
    "That smile, good looks, was just what I remembered from the funeral. We were so nervous that we could not even eat, and at one point it even fell from the chair," said Almeda.

    Since that day, the couple met every night, and after two weeks Almeda agreed to marry Gary, who said on the first marital night:

    "It was beautiful, it was beautiful than in my craziest dreams. She is a perfect woman for me, and the physical side of our relationship can not be better!"  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment